Product Safety


Candles

Our rapeseed wax gives a lovely clean burn and burns at a slower rate than other waxes, letting you enjoy your candle for longer.

A slight bend in the wick is not unusual. If you notice this, simply move the wick gently to the opposite side of the container while the wick is still slightly warm.

Always ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.

Due to the nature of natural wax, you may find when your candle sets that the surface is slightly uneven in texture. This is completely normal and will not affect the performance of the candle in any way.

Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains.

Rapeseed wax is a soft wax which makes it very easy to clean from the containers, just use hot soapy water.

Safety Instructions

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.

Keep candles away from drafts and vibrations. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.

Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.

Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.

Glass may become hot during use.

ALWAYS HOLD YOUR CANDLE CONTAINERS FROM THE BOTTOM, NOT THE TOP.

Burning Instructions

On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.

Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass.

Keep the candle free from any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings.

Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.

Wax Melts

Use only in tealight warmers or electric warmers approved for wax melts.

Read and follow instructions for your warmer.

Keep away from children and pets.

Do not add water.

Do not leave unattended.

Diffusers

Do not place diffusers directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.

Do not light reeds.

Do not ingest.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using diffusers.

Use gloves when handling used reeds.